Wedding Day £1400
What you get:
- Pre-wedding consultation, and where possible a venue visit together.
- Complimentary pre-wedding shoot within 20 miles of Brighton. This is a great way to get to know each other better, and to help you feel more comfortable in front of the camera.
- A full day of coverage, from around two hours before the ceremony until around an hour after the first dance (so that I can capture some comedy ‘dad dancing’ moves!)
- The final selection of individually and lovingly edited images on a USB to share and print.
- A password protected online gallery to share with your friends and family.
If you require less coverage than a full day this is also possible; please let me know your timings and requirements, and I will work out a custom rate for you.
Album Design £250
It’s great that in this digital age we can click a button and see a multitude of photos on our screen. But in years to come, is it a sentimental old photo album you want to hand around the room to your children and grandchildren as you reminisce over your wedding day… or a laptop? (or whatever we’ll be using in the future!).
Albums are a worthwhile investment, and the type of high quality coffee table or fine art albums I can design for you will last much longer than prints stuck in an old album from WH Smiths (no offence to WH Smiths of course, but you get what i mean!) The cost of the album itself is additional.
Portrait/Events Photography from £150
This is suitable for individual portrait shoots, events or parties. The first hour is charged at £150, and if required additional hours are charged at £100/hour. You will be provided with the fully edited photographs on a disc.